LANSING, Mich. (Great Lakes News) – Michigan restaurants can once again seat indoor diners starting Monday. But it’s not business as usual, as the new state orders don’t come without a host of restrictions.

Under new rules in effect until February 21st, restaurants can only reopen at 25% capacity. That leaves 75% of potential business for the already struggling industry out in the cold.

MORE NEWS: Tudor Dixon, Kevin Rinke, Ryan Kelley Tied in GOP Gov Race, Poll Shows

Tables must be spread six feet apart and businesses must close by 10 p.m.  The state has also strongly encouraged restaurants and bars to revamp their HVAC systems.

The Michigan Department of Health & Human Services said indoor dining remains high-risk. However, the Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association maintains according to the MDHHS’ own data, only 4.4% of Michigan’s COVID-19 outbreaks can be attributed to restaurants.